Continuing Education at Tri-Chapter Meeting
Continuing Education (CE) courses at the 2016 Tri-Chapter meeting in Philadelphia have something for everyone. Do you want to increase your understanding of medical concepts and improve your ability to communicate with health professionals? Doctor Speak for Medical Librarians will unravel the mysteries of clinical concepts and terminologies. Need help making sense of research studies? Introduction to Research Design will provide the knowledge to define study types and strength of evidence. And we haven’t forgotten searching skills: From the Classroom to the Clinic will deliver advanced searching techniques in the classroom and clinical settings.
Take advantage of expert instructors, a convenient location, and budget-friendly prices by registering today. You may enroll in a CE course independent of the conference registration fee. All courses will be held on Sunday, September 25th at the DoubleTree Hotel or Thomas Jefferson University (TJU). A transport service will be provided for those attending a class at TJU.
Check out the full list of courses below and find details athttp://macmla.libguides.com/tri-chapter2016-CE.
- Cool Creative Communications: Dazzling Data Visualization
- Doctor Speak for Medical Librarians: An Introduction to Laboratory Tests, Medical Imaging, and Common Drug Types
- From the Classroom to the Clinic: Advanced Searching Techniques for Different Scenarios
- Genealogy – Getting It Right the First Time
- Introduction to Research Design for Librarians